apartment for sale in la capital, new capital city, cairo, egypt
the la capital project is one of the latest real estate launches for pyramids scorpions investment company, and it is one of the largest construction companies in egypt since 1985, as it has participated in a lot of work, including developing road networks, and working to build a lot of hospitals and residential compounds.
at the beginning of the year 200, another branch of pyramids real estate investment company was opened in the state of france, and the company has carried out many distinguished construction and real estate development works.
among the most important are the development of the french parliament building, the development of the louvre, as well as the holiday inn, and the ibis hotel in france, and work on building and developing many facilities, whether residential or educational.
the company's real estate achievements series are completed by the work of la capital, the administrative capital, which is famous for being one of the oldest companies working in the field of real estate development.
and distinguished for providing various payment systems, and many of the features that make it one of the most important real estate projects that exist at the moment, and today we will give you complete details of the project and its various services, payment systems and payment methods
where la capital is the administrative capital located in the heart of the administrative capital specifically in the r7 region and that region is considered to provide services directly on the tourist walk in the administrative capital,
it is located 5 minutes from the al-fattah al-alim mosque, the church of electra and the green river region.
it is located 5 minutes from the diplomatic quarter area and the exhibition city, and 15 minutes from the presidential palace,
also, the administrative capital airport, and from the financial and business district, it is located 20 minutes from new cairo and the fifth settlement area.
where the design of la capital project came on an area of about 13 acres,
it was constructed on an area of approximately 18%, leaving 82% on green areas and various services.
advantages of la capital compound
in view of the great interest in la capital, that provides comfort to the residents, which makes them enjoy a luxurious life, and the company implementing the project has to provide large green spaces for the residents ’comfort and enjoyment, so the project has been established with certain advantages:
1. large and wide green areas that are fully distributed over the total project area.
2. there are swimming pools of various sizes and shapes that are fully distributed within the project.
3. there is a safe, well-trained and trained escort operates 24 hours a day.
4. the project has 24-hour surveillance cameras of the highest quality.
5. there is a private car park for the residents of the compound.
6. the project has public parks and walkways to help residents walk.
7. the project contains fountains and artificial lakes of various sizes.
8. there is a global area in the project that contains various cafes and restaurants.
9. in la capital, the administrative capital, there are various commercial areas where there are the most famous brands, whether local or scientific.
1. the project has a social club.
2. the project contains club house.
3. the project has safe pedestrians to ride bikes and do hiking and running activities.
4. the project contains a gym and spa equipped with the latest international equipment that makes it integrated.
5. it has wide areas for barbecues and private parties.
6. a pharmacy is available in the project.
7. it has house keeping.
8. the project has quiet and safe areas suitable for sitting and enjoying the green nature, and providing children with toys in the middle of green spaces.
as for the services, the startup company devoted a lot of commercial and entertainment services, as we mentioned previously, such as swimming pools and others, which makes the project an integrated feature to enjoy it, which deserves to live with for all who wish to enjoy a recreational life.
la capital prices and payment systems
contracts are made with those in charge of the project and the company provides a variety of payment systems that suit different customer categories, as it does not accept introductions in order to facilitate the client's speed of contracting, and in a comfortable installment that may reach 8 years, or you can pay a deposit of about 5% and convenient installments for a period of 15 years, each this is provided to you by the company, which is based on the project, la capital, the administrative capital.
for further information or to arrange a visit you can call
mr. alex +201223393544 (whatsapp)
mrs. monica: +201018908667 (whatsapp)
or pass by our office in zamalek
expat egypt for real estate and tourism consultant
19 hassan assem st., zamalek, cairo, egypt.
phone : +202 27364548