+201064027499       +201064027499       Email: expat.egypt@gmail.com

PhotosPDFMap
Listing ID: 429
Property Type: Villas / Townhouses / Twin House
Property for: Sale
Price: EGP 5,000,000
Country: Egypt
Governorate: Cairo
City: New Cairo
Page Views: 516
Download as PDF Print
Additional features
Property Address: Oriana 3
Price: 5,000,000 EGP
Finishing Status: Unfinished
Date of completion: 1970-01-01
Plot Area: 351 M2       2.01 Carats
Building Area: 308 M2
Street Width: 25
Unit type: check Twin House
Reception Rooms: 3
No of Bedrooms: 3
No of Bathrooms: 3
Facing: check North
check East
View: Overlooking Lush of Greenary Spaces & Lakes
Real Estate License: Residential License | رخصه سكنيه
Description
real estate egypt, cairo, new cairo city , cairo festival city compound, oriana villas, oriana villas are built over 220 faddens.the built up area does not exceed 20%, while the remaining 80% consists of landscaping, water features & artificial lakes, and roads. residents are also offered exclusive access to the club house, a luxury retreat in the heart of the community with extensive recreational and leisure facilities.oriana villas offer a luxurious collection of homes with a variety of configurations and specifications, allowing each home to become a reflection of their owner's personality, lifestyle, desires and aspirations. oriana brings a new standard of living to owners from which they can choose a variety of types including the exclusive custom villas. land plots range from 500 m2 to 2,500 m2, while built up areas range from 320 m2 to 1,650 m2. villas are delivered based on core and shell.marvelous twin house for sale in oriana villas, with total building area 307.78 sq.m m, plot area 351 m, divided into 3 floors : ground floor 134 sq.m, first floor 144 sq.m , roof 30 sq.m , ground floor : dining room, reception, kitchen, maid room including a bathroom, bathroom. first floor consists of: living room, 2 terraces, master bedroom with bath and dressing, 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom. roof consists of : bathroom + store and open space.
Additional features:
check Balcony + View
check Garden
check High ceilings
check Master Bedroom
check Private Entrance
check Servant Room
check Two Entrance
check Inside the city
check Luxurious Entrance
check Luxury building
check Residential Area
check Shopping nearby
  1. Accounting
  2. Airport
  3. Amusement Park
  4. Aquarium
  5. Art Gallery
  6. Bakery
  7. Bank / ATM
  8. Beauty Salon
  9. Bicycles Store
  10. Books Store
  11. Bowling Alley
  12. Bus Station
  13. Cafe
  14. Cars Dealer
  15. Cars Rental
  16. Cars Repair
  17. Cars Wash
  18. Cemetery
  19. Church
  20. Cinema
  21. City Hall
  22. Clothing Store
  23. Convenience Store
  24. Courthouse
  25. Dentist
  26. Department Store
  27. Doctor
  28. Electrician
  29. Electronics Store
  30. Embassy
  31. Establishment
  32. Finance
  33. Fire Station
  34. Florist
  35. Food
  36. Funeral Home
  37. Furniture Store
  38. Gas Station
  39. General Contractor
  40. Grocery or Supermarket
  41. Gym
  42. Hair Care
  43. Hardware Store
  44. Health
  45. Home Goods Store
  46. Hospital
  47. Hotel
  48. Insurance Agency
  49. Jewelry Store
  50. Laundry
  51. Lawyer
  52. Library
  53. Local Government Office
  54. Locksmith
  55. Metro
  56. Mosque
  57. Movie Rental
  58. Moving Company
  59. Museum
  60. Painter
  61. Park
  62. Parking
  63. Pet Store
  64. Pharmacy
  65. Physiotherapist
  66. Plumber
  67. Police
  68. Post Office
  69. Real Estate Agency
  70. Restaurant / Take Away
  71. Roofing Contractor
  72. School
  73. Shoe Store
  74. Shopping Mall
  75. Spa
  76. Stadium
  77. Store
  78. Taxi Stand
  79. Train Station
  80. Travel Agency
  81. University
  82. Veterinary Care
  83. Zoo
Property Tools
Inquire about this Listing
Request Showing
Email Listing to a Friend
Alert Admin
Currency Converter
QR Code
USD 1,000,000
New Cairo, Cairo
7 Bedrooms
EGP 2,050,000
New Cairo, Cairo
4 Bedrooms
EGP 5,500,000
New Cairo, Cairo
7 Bedrooms
EGP 3,500,000
New Cairo, Cairo
3 Bedrooms
Contact Information
Agent Name: Mr Alex
Agent Mobile: +2 01223393544
The Company's Mobile Number: +201064027499
Telephone Number: +2 01223393544
Fax Number: 0227364548
Company Name: Expat Egypt
URL of Web Site: http://www.expat-egypt.com
Job: Real Estate Agent:
E-Mail: alex@expat-egypt.com
View Villas / Townhouses ads posted by this user
View All ads posted by this user
View All ads for Sale in New Cairo posted by this user

Mr Alex
Email Agent
About Us

Recent Properties

Zamalek
9,000,000
Apartments

Zamalek
5,900,000
Apartments

Contact Us

Useful Links

Login
All Properties
Projects
Sale Properties
Rent Properties
Residential
Commercial
Vacations
Powered by Emanage® Version 2.0.7 www.mls.com.eg
Copyright © 2019 zamalekrealestate.com Enterprises Limited. All rights reserved.